Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Indie Clutch


Hello lovely makers!

I am so happy that I can finally start sewing with Indie Boheme (even though it's just strike-offs)! I made this adorable Indie Clutch with the striking satin stitches from my amazing BERNINA sewing machine! Isn't it cute? It's the perfect addition to any spring outfit.


Visit the BERNINA blog and get the step by step instructions for this cutie. Making this clutch only took me one hour, and that's because I was watching Historical documentaries (which I find fascinating) and got distracted a little bit ☺We all have our distracting moments while sewing and mine was a very interesting documentary.  



I hope you all love this tutorial as much as I love making it, stay tuned because I have some surprises coming up this month that I can't honestly wait to tell you☺☺☺

Happy sewing! 

Pat B. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

10